To keep the best possible quality of our coffee and fresh taste, we roast and ship on a weekly basis. Read more on our Shipping page.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
£7.00 – £22.00
This coffee is roasted to our espresso profile. We recommend this coffee for use in bean to cup machines.
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Nariño
- Producers: Group of our small farmers
- Altitude: 1.700-1.800 masl
- Variety: Caturra, Castillo & Colombia
- Fermentation Time: 18 hours
- Process: Washed
Our Comuna Coffee is produced by a group of our farmers. This coffee is ideal for people who like a traditional espresso coffee. It is our darkest roast with bold notes of raisins, chocolate and caramel. It goes great with milk in a latte, cappuccino or flat white.
Whole Bean, Ground for Filter, Ground for Aeropress, Ground for French Press, Ground for Chemex, Ground for Espresso