Learn to craft the perfect Espresso
This approximately 2hr course is ideal for people who are just starting their coffee journey and have a keen interest in learning what makes the perfect espresso at home.
It is also ideal for baristas who have been making coffee for a while, but would like to improve their skills.
What to Expect
Insight into Fidelas Story
- The difference between Speciality Coffee and Commercial Coffee
- How green beans are harvested and processed
- Overview of roasting process
- Introduction to equipment
- Espresso machine and grinder setup
- Understanding grind Size
- How to pull the perfect shot of espresso
- Intro to milk steaming
- Machine maintenance and care
NOT FOR YOU? WHAT ABOUT ONE OF THESE...
Home Brew Course
Learn how the brewing process can impact the finished coffee in this two hour course complete with take home guide.
Latte art Course
Learn how to steam and texture milk like your favourite barista, followed by a tutorial and explanation of some basic latte art designs.
The Fidela Experience
Let us take you on a journey from our roots in Colombia to the process we take in the Roastery on the North Coast.